Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary: Stampin' Up! Greeting Card

Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of my youngest daughter's marriage.  Her sweet husband wanted my help in making a hand-made Stampin' Up! Happy Anniversary card for her.  I let him choose the stamp set, Designer Series Paper, card stock, and inks to use in designing the card.  I helped him to assemble the card but everything was his design.  I think he did a wonderful job!

The card base is Pretty in Pink card stock and the two layers are from the retired Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper.  I did  make the sentiment for him with My Digital Studio (loving that more and more).  The beautiful stamp image is from a retired hostess gift, the Northern Hearts.

He was so proud of himself, just as I was of him.  He really took the task seriously as it meant so much to him to be able to give his wife a hand-made Happy Anniversary card!  Is that a great husband or what!!!

He is an wounded soldier who served in Iraq and has many serious health problems.  However, the health problems did not deter him from ensuring his wife would be happy on their anniversary.

Are there any other great husbands out there who would, for the first time, make a hand-made card for his wife on a special occasion?  I had previously encouraged him to join me in making cards, but he didn't believe he could so he steered away from it.  To him I say, "Job well done"!

BUY STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS HERE!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Fl

1 comment:

Highdesertstamper said...

Love the design and color combo... but how can you go wrong with pink and grey!!! Very nice.