1. Select your card stock, designer series papers (DSP), brads, stamp sets, jewels, etc., that you want to use to create your waterfall card.
2. Cut and fold in the middle a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base on which the waterfall construction will be attached.
3. Using card stock and DSP, create the first and second layers for the card. Do not adhere them to the card base until the last step as you'll need to attach the waterfall construction to these layers BEFORE adhering them to the card base.
4. Cut a 3/4" x 4" piece of card stock. (Left click on the pictures for a better view.)
(b) Place adhesive in Area 1 (see the two pictures). Beginning with the matted square that you want to be LAST in the waterfall, adhere it to the template.
15. Adhere the card layers and waterfall piece to the front of the card base.
16. Pull the tab vertically and watch your waterfall in action. ENJOY!
If you have questions regarding the tutorial, feel free to email me!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL